Monday, March 10, 2008

Wells Gun Show


This past weekend was the annual Wells Sportsman & Traders show. Mitch, A.J., my dad (Jeff) and I toured over there for the goings on. A.J. found a good deal on some ammunition, Mitch got some Batarangs, Dad got a coin folder for his collection of presidential $1 coins, and I picked up a pocked knife. From there we ventured on to Blooming Prairie, MN, where they had a Toy show. Mitch got a good bargain on Batman Comic Books and Dad got some toy tractors. I acquired a brass Penguin. It was quite the bird. Left is a picture of A.J. with the majestic statue. Amy now has custody of our fine feathered friend. Hopefully she brings it around to family functions.
-Matt

1 comment:

  1. That's a terrible likeness of me. The photographer should be shot. But the penguin sure is handsome. How I which I could hold it again....someday.

    ReplyDelete