Tuesday, October 7, 2008

The Adventures of Mitch at Lifelight '08

So, this news is over a month old, but I just got signed up to this newfangled blogger thingy. Kids these days with their blogging and texting and Zubaz pants.

Anyway, over Labor Day weekend there was a little shindig called Lifelight in Sioux Falls. I attended along with some of my cronies. Here are pics for those interested or just plain bored. Warning: The photography is sub par. Deal with it.

Remedy Drive

Family Force 5
They gave two concerts over the weekend. Definitely the most energetic performers at the festival. And they had fire.

Switchfoot
Did I mention that the festival is free? That's right, a free Switchfoot concert.

Michael W. Smith

Number in attendance that night to see Michael W. Smith: approx. 140,000.
Population of Sioux Falls, the largest city in South Dakota: approx. 151,000.

And last, but not least, there was...


Casting Crowns

More of Casting Crowns

Oh, did I mention we were backstage?

Yeah, we were backstage. I know a guy.


Those are just a sample. We saw far too many bands to mention here. I'm already looking forward to next year.


It's time to pay the price!


2 comments:

  1. Hey Mitch! Our family was there as well! We were camping in the dry rv site. It was an awesome time! Too bad we didn't run into eachother in that little crowd! Maybe next year! Have a great one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, welcome to blog, Mitch. Would of loved to see Switchfoot had I known. Maybe next year.

    ReplyDelete