Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Weekend before last

The weekend of 10/5 was a bit of long one. I made it home on Thursday to wish by big bro a happy 27th birthday with a bag of beef jerky from the butcher shop in Kimball. Here I got to meet my new nephew




Then I got to hold my two favorite peoples.



Hopefully, Colin will have as much intuition and foresight as his big sister. As was the case when little Bailey (and I) felt of little trepidation before a hayride, courtesy of Shelby.




For the record:

Bailey
Hey!

Shelby
What?

Bailey
Umm, sometimes I'm scared when you do this.
(beat)
Does your dad yell at you when you do this?

Shelby
No.

Bailey
Oh, he knows you do this.

*End Transcript*

She ended up having a lot of fun on the ride and hanging with Shelby most of the weekend.



On Sunday I headed for home, stopping with Dave, Shelby and Grandma to the twins' birthday party at Stacie's. The Alfson choir really needs to get together to practice.



Twins are hard to sing for. Anyway, it was a good weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment