Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Minnesotan Boy Becomes Inspiring Artist

Well it finally happened. My five year dream of studying one of the youngest storytelling mediums (film) has finally transpired. With my recent enrollment in Minnesota State University of Moorhead, I join a long list of filmmakers, classically trained via higher education institutions. Such examples include:

Steven Spielberg


Wow, prestigious. I got to work on my image if I'm going to be a success.

George Lucas



I know I'll grow a beard. Matt can help me with that.

Alf

That's way too much hair. Maybe their's a happy middle ground.

Kevin Sobrow (this guy actually went to my school)



Now that's the ticket.


Wish me luck.

P.S. I’m junior this year, earning a Bachlor of Arts degree. My major is in film studies with an Emphasis in Video Production and a minor in Mass Communication. .

No comments:

Post a Comment